By: Chomper Montoya
Whether towing, transporting your powersports vehicles, or strapping down cargo, The Cargo Buckle is a “must have” accessory for your trailer. Cargo Buckle is a ratcheting tie-down strap that is self-contained in a retracting bolt-on assembly. The strap is always available on the trailer or pickup, yet it’s easily retracted and out of the way when not needed. How many times have you needed a ratchet strap and spent more time untangling it or couldn’t find the match?
The Cargo Buckle makes tying down a motorcycle so easy, it’s amazing! The Cargo Buckle G3 tie is a professional level ratchet tie-down system which offers to tie down more equipment securely and conveniently. Equipped with 72” long webbing strap, it provides safety while towing gear to power sports. The G3 is easy to set up – just hook, ratchet and ready to go.
The G3 has a few advanced features you should consider before buying it:
• The Cargo Buckle G3 comes with orange SUR-Grip padded handle which is made of good material and fits well on the hand
- Designed to secure your cargo the product features a self-retracting web reaching up to 6 feet and it is made of polyester web.
- With the pair of straps which have a breaking strength of 3500 Lbs. the system is built to bolt to any surface and provide security anytime you need.
- The G3 offers quite an easy way to set it up and use. Firstly, hook the tie- down into your cargo; push the ratchet handle to fix it. After hauling, the strap automatically goes into the ratchet.
- Once it is in use, it will prove its durability and effectiveness.
- The Cargo Buckle G3 is made of components which fight against corrosion and resist shock and moisture.The convenience and dependability makes the Cargo Buckle’s price well worth the investment. You can find these products on Amazon.com and summitracing.com. We give this product 5 stars and would highly recommend the Cargo Buckle for your trailer no matter what you are strapping down.