By: Chomper Montoya
Colorado Rider News strives every month to find new or unknown products that help solve riders’ issues and make things easier for you. This month we are featuring ROK Straps. Riders are beginning to pack up their bikes and head to rallys all over the country. How do we strap down all of our gear? Bungee straps. The problem with bungee straps is they get hot and break.
ROK Straps is an alternative product that makes tying down your gear and motorcycle so easy, it’s amazing! The Cargo Buckle G3 Tie is a professional level ratchet tie-down system that ties down equipment securely and conveniently. Equipped with 72 inch long webbing strap, it provides safety while towing everything from gear to power sports. The G3 is easy to set up – just hook, ratchet and ready to go.
- It’s easy as attach, buckle, and tighten. The Motorcycle/ATV Adjustable Strap is rated to carry 100 pounds (200 pounds burst strength), is 1 inch wide, and adjusts from 18 to 60 inches long.
- Two-piece strap consisting of a webbing element with loop attachments and an elastic element joined by a quick-release buckle.
- The elastic section provides tension; the webbing section adjusts for size, ensuring you have exactly the right length with exactly the right tension.
- Each section is attached independently around a luggage rack, frame tube, or foot peg carrier. The luggage is placed between the attachment points, the two parts of the strap are buckled together, and the strap is tightened.
- Designed specifically for motorcycle and ATV use, they are safer than a bungee cord, with the looped end attachments to keep your ride scratch free.