There is nothing like riding in Colorado in the fall! Our fall colors and the change of season is closing in on us and charities and biker events that were cancelled over the summer are feverously trying to get their events in before the riding season is over.
COVID-19 in Colorado has not stopped Colorado riders from their passion of riding and helping the community. It has and always will be our NORMAL to pay for the privilege of riding and at the same time helping our numerous charities thru poker runs, bike show and great music events. Motorcycle riders are such a rare breed of giving individuals and riders always find a way to meet the CALL TO ACTION of organizations or individuals that need our help and rely on our biker dollars to survive.
As many know, I am also the President and Founder of BikerDown Foundation and our 2 events in September (Day of Rock and Can you SEE me NOW) replenished our accident fund to enable us to make sure that we can help injured riders thru the end of the year. We ask you to check out the full calendar of events and try to attend as many as you can.
So here is a list of the events that will be happening the weekend of September 19th and September 26th. If we missed a ride, please feel free to post it on our Facebook page and know that Colorado Rider News is here to support all things Colorado.
- Motorcycle Depot Ride, Rally & Show – September 19th – Hosted by Motorcycle Depot this is the 12th annual for Adam Levy and this year the event helps Officer Alek Graham and his fight against cancer. Ride starts @ Motorcycle Depot 600 Telluride St. Aurora and registration begins at 8:30 am with a pancake breakfast. Click here for more information
- Biker Bar Support Poker Run – September 19th – Hosted by Cool Biker Lunch and Rides. This ride is to support struggling biker bars in Colorado. Registration starts at 9:30 am at T-birds Roadhouse Click here for more information
- Combat Veterans 15th Annual All Patriots Run – September 19th – Hosted by CVMA 3-1’s – this poker run is a time-honored tradition and supports The Warrior NOW fund which help vets with mental and substance issues. Click here for more information
- WOS Baddest Bagger Contest – September 20th – Hosted by Wide Open Saloon in Sedalia – Event starts 12:30pm thru 4:30 pm. For more information click here
- Combat Veterans CO 3-6 Annual Fall Poker Run – September 20th – Hosted by the CMVA Front Range Chapter CO-36. This poker run benefits the Colorado National Guard Foundation & High Plains Honor Flight. Click here for more information
- Cruise in Car & Bike Show– September 26th – Mile-High Harley Parker – Come show off your car, truck, or classic bike for an old-fashioned day of fun. Free to enter. Event starts at 11am for more information click here
- JerryFest Pig Roast – September 26th – T-birds Roadhouse – Hosted by Thunderbird Motorcycle – This is the 8th Annual roast and just a great get together with cold drinks and good food. click here for more information
- 7th Annual MC-1 Honor Run – September 27th – Columbine High School – This ride honors all law enforcement, firefighters and EMS personnel who service, and sacrifice keep our community secure. Registration is 8am-10am and you must register online, there will be no event registration For more information please visit their website click here
As always enjoy the ride, let us know what we can do better and BE SAFE OUT THERE
Colorado Rider News
Publisher, Colorado Rider News